Our calendar is now available directly from your gmail account calendar.
1. Open gmail.
2. Click on the Calendar tab in the gmail toolbar.
3. On the left side of the screen you should see 'Other Calendars'.
4. The 'FBNS Schaub' calendar should be available to you - if not then use the drop down to show all other calendars.
5. Make sure you change the color of the calendar to be able to
tell it apart from your own calendar. To change the color use the drop down menu to the right of the calendar name.
6. By default the calendar is set to always show up. To deactivate the calendar simply click on its link and the listings will disappear from the calendar. The calendar will reappear the next time you either login to your gmail account or you click the link.
If you would like to add something to the calendar, please contact:
Fred Jimenez, Beth King, or Bernard Eckhardt